Jokes and Lies
The latest lies from around the world.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Just the other day the space fairing chrononauts from the planet Arcadia were encountered in an Oklahoma City comic book shop trying to sell a dozen c...
Escondido, California - A tremendous Kraken is rumored to live in the cold murky depths of Lake Hodges near the dam. Supposedly honest locals of the nearby lake village say t...
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin - Indrid Cold AKA the 'Grinning Man' can be occasionally spotted on a dark desolate road in Fond Du Lac in a Green Bay t-shirt attempting to wave down p...
West Milton, Ohio - Several 20 foot long gharials were spotted from the bridge on Garland Road near West Milton. They were making a meal of swimmers and canoists in the s...
Joiner, Arkansas - People in Joiner come back to say their good byes. This has happened to me on 2 different occasions. A very good friend of mine who was years older ha...
Center Point, Texas - Went across from v. A. Hospital in Kerrville TX flat rock Park and took some random pics after I came home I saw there was a strange hanging ghost pos...
Humboldt, Kansas - There is a creature that lurks in the dark streets and can only be seen with a flashlight....
Robstown, Texas - You will witness Peter Pan at Dollar General....
Wytheville, Virginia - There is a cave in Greasy Creek that holds crazy mountain men. They have mutant features and seem to only come out at night. They are said to prey on ...
Berlin, New Hampshire - Heroin is definitely not a problem in Berlin....
Fallbrook, California - How dare you. Fallbrook is a historical town. Our elders have much dignity. We ask only to let peace....
More recent lies from around the world
How did Arthur get killed ironing curtains ?
- He fell out of the window.
Arthur: -What did Tenne see?
Delbert: - Don't know
Arthur: - The same as Arkan saw.
Arthur comes home to find his wife Gertrude in bed with another man. ''What are you doing'' he yells.
The wife whispers to her lover: ''I told you he was stupid!''.
The town reverend had called together a special town meeting to expose the wickedness of the local casino.
- Who's the richest man in this town? Well let me tell you, it's the casino owner. Who's got the nicest car? the casino owner. Who's got the biggest house? Again the casino owner! And who's paying for all of this? You people are, by spending your hard earned cash in his casino! You people must all stop gambling at the casino or else you will just get poorer and poorer.
The speech made a great impression on Arthur, the local bookstore owner. The next day he met the reverend in front of his book store.
- Reverend, I want to thank you for opening my eyes and letting me see the true nature of gambling and how it robs good people of their livelyhood.
- Well I'm very glad to hear that, I take it you have given up gambling then?
- Hell no, said Arthur, I'm converting my bookstore into a casino.